Wednesday 2 December 2009


PIMP MY SOFA

I was picked as one of the finalists for Dwell's 'pimp my sofa' competition. The event was held at 
'The Hospital' club last week and the winning designs will be displayed in flagship stores across the country.
Unfortunately I couldn't make the event as my boyfriend James was in a bike accident and punctured his lung and fractured some ribs, so i spent it in A&E. He is now thankfully on the mend. 

'Squash'
Hand drawn illustrative print that takes the cutsey and kitsch and warps them to compose a contemporary and individual piece of artwork that will make the viewer look before they sit

Reupholstered Chair using digital print onto a Cotton Velvet




Can you go to this link and vote for me please.....

http://www.pimpupmysofa.co.uk/pimp-my-sofa-homepage.php?design=8

No comments:

Post a Comment